Применение гуминовых кислот в скотоводстве
The article presents the literature data on the results of the use of humic acids and substances derived from them as feed additives for pigs. Some ways of application of humic acids in feeding of pigs and data of the previous researches are described. At the end of the article the conclusion about the influence of humic acids on the productivity and safety of pigs is considered, the proposals for further more advanced scientific research are given.
2. Gheler T.R., Araújo L.F., da Silva C.C., Gomes G.A., Prata M.F. Gomide C.A. (2009). Use of benzoic acid for piglets. Rev.Bras. Zootec.
3. Ji, F., McGlone, J.J., Kim, S.W., 2006. Effects of dietary humic substances on pig growth performance, carcass characteristics, and ammonia emission. Journal of Animal Science 84, 2482–2490.
4. K. Marija & L. Alena & V. Petra & S. Karel & P. Ivo & T.Martina. (2016). Effect of sodium humate and zinc oxide used in prophylaxis of post-weaning diarrhoea on faecal microbiota composition in weaned piglets. Veterinární Medicína. 61. 328-336. 10.17221/54/2016-VETMED.
5. K.M.S. Islam, A. Schuhmacher and J.M. Gropp, 2005 Humic Acid Substances in Animal Agriculture Institute of Animal Nutrition, Nutrition Diseases and Dietetics, Leipzig, University of Leipzig, Germany
6. Kunavue N. and Lien T. F Effects of Fulvic Acid and Probiotic on Growth Performance, Nutrient Digestibility, Blood Parameters and Immunity of Pigs J Anim Sci Adv 2012, 2(8): 711-721
7. M. Trckovai, Z. Zralyi, L. Matlovai, V. berani, M. Moravkovai, J. Svobodova, I. Pavlik, 2006 Effects of peat feeding on the performance and health status of fattening pigs and environmentally derived mycobacteria Veterinary Research Institute, Brno, Czech Republic, Regional Institute of Public Health, Brno, Czech Republic.
8. Manieson. V.E The use of humic acids in cattle production/ Manieson V.E, Kachepa U.E, A.A Vasiliev // Agrarian Scientific Journal, № 4, 2018. – Р.
9. Q.Wang, Y.J. Chen, J.S. Yoo, H.J. Kim, J.H. Cho, I.H. Kim, 2006 Effects of supplemental humic substances on growth performance, blood characteristics and meat quality in finishing pigs, Dankook University, Anseodong, Cheonan, Choognam, Korea
10. Thiel, K.D., Klocking, R., Schweizer, H., Sprossig, M., 1977. Invitro studies of the antiviral activity of ammonium humate against herpes simplex virus type 1 and type 2. Zentralbl Bakteriol, 239, pp. 304–321
11. Vucskits AV1, Hullár I, Bersényi A, Andrásofszky E, Kulcsár M, Szabó J, 2010 Effect of fulvic and humic acids on performance, immune response and thyroid function in rats. Department of Animal Breeding, Nutrition and Laboratory Animal Science, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Szent István University, Budapest, Hungary.
12. Zdeněk Zralý, Bohumila Písaříková Effect of Sodium Humate on the Content of Trace Elements in Organs of Weaned Piglets Veterinary Research Institute, Brno, Czech Republic.